THE ULTIMATE FALL LIST:
25 AWESOME FALL THINGS TO DO
WITH YOUR FRIENDS & Family THIS FALL
How many of these things will you do this fall? Before Halloween??
We can all agree that fall is a great season…and some would say it is the perfect season. Why perfect? It encompasses sweater weather, warm cider, and football season and plenty of reasons to have a PARTY! It is also a perfect time to spend time with your greatest Friends and your Family! (Although WHO needs a reason, right?)
Here are 25 things to add to your fall bucket list…
- Go to a haunted house.
- Carve pumpkins.
- Plan a group Halloween costume.
- Go hunting.
- Go to a professional football game.
- Or baseball. Fly the W.
- Pumpkin patch photoshoot, it’s a must.
- Have a Halloween movie marathon.
- Host a bonfire.
- Go to a drive-in movie.
- Take a road trip.
- Go to as many concerts as possible.
- Tailgate a college football game.
- Make fresh apple cider and spike it.
- Go to each other’s family Thanksgiving.
- Visit a corn maze.
- Go Black Friday shopping.
- Run a fall themed race.
- Go apple picking.
- Cook a new recipe.
- Sneak into a graveyard.
- Go to an amusement park.
- Visit an Oktoberfest and drink some German beers.
- Take family photos for the Christmas cards you think of sending out Every Year!
- Mail those special Christmas Cards!
Make this year Personal! Are you one of those people that despises photos? Guess what Mom & Dad (or that special someone) would LOVE to get for Christmas? Even better than a photo of YOU??? A PHOTO SESSION WITH YOU!! 😀